We at HVUUC would like to hear more from our newer congregants and members. Your suggestions will assist us with planning for smoother growth. Thank you in advance for your input.
1. How can we get visitors more connected in their early stages of visiting our church?
2. If you have taken the Path to Membership class, please reflect back on your experience: what did you like, what would you have wanted more of or less of? (We are constantly revamping this class and always welcome ideas for improvement.)
3. Maintaining new members: What could we be doing better to help newer members feel a part of this church?
4. Financing membership: In addition to our “in house expenses” like the mortgage, electricity and salaries, every person that signs the Membership book costs the church annual (per member) Fair Share dues that we pay to both the UUA and TJ District.* In order to avoid cuts in our programming budget, we are trying to figure out ways to make the need for annual contributions of treasure, time, and talent more clear. Please give us your ideas:
* Fair Share dues enable HVUUC to support our Association of Congregations and allow us to receive services from our district and national offices, including the grants that have helped finance our building.
Thank you for your time and your input!
Please email your replies to: firstname.lastname@example.org